Jennifer moved to Portland in 2016 after falling in love with the culture & community 10 years prior.
Her husband grew up in NE Portland, and after visiting Portland over a ten year period, she finally convinced her husband to move back! Together they purchased his family home, that he grew up in, in NE Portland. Over a year’s time they completely updated and remodeled their home to make it their own.
Creating and turning a vision into reality is one of her passions. Interior design has always been fascinating. She has an eye for design and loves to help her clients with staging consultations.
The architecture and history here in Portland are two of the things that attracted Jennifer. She loves being a Realtor here in Portland and helping families sell their home & find the perfect home to fit their needs. Prior to becoming a Realtor, Jennifer worked in the customer service industry. She loves being able to use her customer service skills to put her customers/clients first, and help them in any way she can.
More about Jennifer:
- Enjoys painting, DIY, and crafts in her spare time.
- Loves raising her 3 children & playing with their family pets: “Thumper” the rabbit and “Jinx” the cat.
- Spends many hours in her garden planting fruits & vegetables as well as many beautiful flowers.
- Has fun riding her bike around Portland with her family.
- Enjoys all of the amazing food here in Portland.
- Currently, Jennifer is learning Italian, in hopes that someday she will be able to travel to Italy.